Here’s my first post for 2016. Excited because this is my first ‘DIY Post’!
You can always Do-It-Yourself if you want something that is not easily available in the market. Plus, you can always design it according to your own style .. well, whatever that’s there inside your head. So, I’ve been spotting a lot of celebs wearing chokers but they are just not there in the market so i thought I’d make my own. So yay! Let’s all make our own chokers! Here’s how..
This is a simple ‘Five-Step DIY Process’ which will take only 30 minutes of your time. So let’s begin .. Shall we??
YOU NEED :
- Piece of Velvet cloth
- Needle and Thread
- Cut the velvet cloth according to the diameter of your neck and 7cm in width.
2. Leave 1cm and stitch it from the inside (as shown in ‘a’). Turn it inside out (as shown in ‘b’)
3. Stitch the hooks between the cloth on both the ends.
4. Take two chains of 8cm each and one of 12cm. Take a small ring and attach the three chains to the ring (as shown in the second picture).
5. Stitch the chains to the choker.
Viola!! You now have your own DIY choker.