My friend Sylvia has a beautiful face and a great body , and I especially love her laid-back personality. Just that, I feel she shouldn’t be too ‘laidback’ about the way she dresses up – atleast once in a while. She agrees too. Except that . . .
she doesn’t have the time or the right-motivation- at-the-right-time to do something about her wardrobe.
……. “I love playing dress up but when it comes to actually finding something nice to wear for a day out..or a night out, I find myself so clueless that I end up wearing my usual boring stuff.” < Sylvia
Finally one fine day..she calls me up saying she was in a mood to wear something nice for a get-together (..friends from school). So we went shopping! We wanted to find something nice without spending much, so I took her to my fav store -Forever21 :-). I helped her pick up these stuffs: (I can help you with your shopping too – “fill this form“)
- Black crop top – to show off her cute waist
- Printed pants with jogger pants cuff – so as to stay in her ‘casual zone’. Same time, the fitted low-waist cut of the trousers helped in accentuating her curves (and those perfect waist!)
- White asymmetrical long shrug to give that right dose of casual chic
- Shoes and bags – her own
- .and oh. Long silver necklace and broad silver cuff to complete the look! (Both from Forever21)
Hair & Makeup
- Darkened her eyebrows, and added some color to her lips
- Tousled her hair.. for some volume
I think she looks great and still looks like herself : -) What do you guys think?
So if anybody wants any shopping assistance, send me your details here>>Fill this form <<click